These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

"So many questions" daw!



Nah, I give up!
Gonna just enjoy the ride
And see what treasures I can find on this riverside
Coz what’s the use of questioning
When from the start, the battle’s been half-won
What’s the point in resisting
When I can just give up and have fun

Now, all doubts I have within
My Lord, I’m surrendering them all to you
Taking comfort in the knowledge that through every pain
You’ve been my Bestfriend, constant and true
Bless me Lord. Guide my heart.
Let me not hesitate in opening doors.
Reassure me and please strengthen my faith.
This boat I’m in, please lead to it’s proper course.

2001 November 21
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...