These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

“paper weight”

One by one, let them fall
The sparkling sands in my crystal ball
Like dreams which I am yet to throw away
In undisturbed repose, let them stay
Until such time that I can once again smile
Cause I can’t yet and so, leave them inert for a while.

Sadly to the imprisoned coral given to me
I said, “Dream no more of a reunion with the sea.
It has forgotten. You have never been missed.
Life went on down there, as you lay here and wished.
So just enjoy what there is and cease seeking anymore
Accept that you could never get back to BEFORE.”



-26th October 2004
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...