These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Peripheral.


I will forget.
Of course I will.
But not now, At this instant I cannot.
I will forget
Later on, maybe
But at least
Not now, not yet.

I will forget.
Of course I will
You and all your memories.
I will move on
Like everything’s gone;
Like everything
Is that easy to get over with.

I will forget.
Of course I will.
Coz it is easy to just let go
Of thoughts of you
Right at this moment
Just to remember it the next
Without even trying to.

I have forgotten.
I swear ,I have.
I’ve scourged my mind clean of Y-O-U.
But what of my heart –
That’s another story…
Can’t you feel what its saying?
I do.

- 22nd September 2004
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...