These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Yo.

Comfort in words
Solace
In the dizzying promise of unwritten thoughts
Peace
In the untold depths of profoundness
Where I seek to get lost.
Hear, hear
I am once again free
If only I dare find me amid the chaos that the world is proud to call
“a life”.

I do not wish to comprehend
Only to feel;
To immerse myself in the universe of my being
“I” and all its entirety.

Let me.
Let go.
Let flow.
Revel in the sweetness of confusion
Never mind the meaning,
It never did matter.
Someday I may yet emerge
Wise and with a million stories
After plumbing this darkness
After challenging the night to defeat me and run away with my intrepidity
After losing myself …
And yet again
Finding me.

Hah! Life…

(12.08.03)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...