These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Homebound.

I don’t know you but you are no stranger.
You are home and I’ve known you for eternity.
When I was born, I was meant to be with you.
To be bound to you by the closest of affinity.

I’ve seen you a thousand times before
In my dreams and during my darkest days.
I’ve felt your nearness and it has always been
That most serene and comforting place.

I don’t know you yet but I know you are there.
Heaven’s child – pure, strong, and true.
Someday will never be too bleak nor far away
With the surety of being reunited with you.


09.25.03
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...