These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Aquamarine.



Deep and boundless as the sea
So my soul cries out to thee
But from what you’ve shown it’s either
You care not to traverse these waters
Or are just too cowardly

Speak now and shatter this stillness
Tis an impasse, I’m beginning to see
Wash off this growing resentment
Let not the salt add anymore injury

Heed this strangled entity
Before the tide sweeps faith from me
Let me not be dragged further into the depths
Redeem me from this crashing apathy.

2002 September 16
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...