These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

2 u


Stay and be the seraphim
Who’ll help me grow back my broken wing.
Hold me within your comforting warmth.
Allow my faith to be regained.

Know that whenever you are near
I see sunshine pour in and dispel the darkness
No more the shadows which so frightens
And fragile peace, for a moment,
becomes mine again.

With your strength let me soar
o’er this tumultuous sea
Let your voice be my guide to serenity
Make me believe that life
will always be worth living.
Be the morning that shines upon this night in me.


09.29.02
*for Gie, and for my personal angels - people who had, in one way or another, touched and inspired me, and brought magic into my life
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...