These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Long Distance.



If only in my dreams, please hold me.
Let me feel the warmth of you.
Repeat the words that say I'm precious.
Make me believe that I am loved too.

Even if you are that far,
Please reach out and comfort me.
Let your spirit bridge time and distance
And save me from this misery.

So anguished, I cannot keep from crying out
I'm sorry if I cannot face this alone.
I need you, so please stay and hold me,
Even if in truth, I'm but on my own.


- 19th July 2002
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...