These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Fairytale



And I found you –
Myself staring back at me
Through different eyes
Didn’t realize the connection;
The reflection being not one, yet the same
Just felt the cosmic pull
And fell
And started to care

So where to now
With my deflated balloon?
You couldn’t see what it was that I have given
And I thought the stars have returned to their old waltz
It’s but to a different tune that they’re now dancing

Should I,
Could I just turn away
And let the image fade into oblivion?
Within and without
I feel imprisoned
These walls, I yearn to break free from


2002 July 19
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...