These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Blinded No. 1


Seeking for refuge; an escape
This is where my feet has led me
A stony beach with broken shells
I’m bloodied and ever so wary.

The moon has grown, it’s now so round
The tide is rising fast.
Nearer into the depths I’m drawn
For how long shall my strength would last?

And yes, I could hear it again.
That silent but insistent whispering.
The sea is calling out my name
Promising to end my suffering.


22nd June 2002, 1:05 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...