These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Prelude



Don’t tease me
The words you say may all come true
And if by then, I’ve fallen so deep
You would’ve been the one to break this heart into two.

Don’t tease me
Because I’m the kind who easily believes
My trust has been pawned by your first words
Pretty soon there’ll come the tears.

So don’t tease me
Just keep your words ‘til these moments have passed.
Right now, silence is already killing me
I fear I’m bound for a terrible crash.

2002 May 28


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...