These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Full Circle.


Asked
Was a question of who
Am I to you.
Unanswered
Was a series of one H
and five Ws;
Because you refused to.


So time sped by
With me waiting for
Nothing, it had seemed
'Til you spoke and made it clear
You didn't hear
What I was supposed to be saying.


But you did care
And in telling me so gave me the period
I needed to complete the circle.

And it was
But a year ago.


-   26TH May 2002
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...