These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Final Answer.


I never got to say the right words
Never knew if you did rightly understand
Worse, I never savored your comforting warmth
Even pulled away when you tried to hold my hand

I'm sorry for those things I never got to say to you
I'm sorry for everything we never got to do
After all that has happened, after asking all those 'whys'
I know now that I can only say
'So long' but not 'Goodbye’

I have asked for a period
Instead I was given three
After all this time, it's still
Between an I.L.U. , buddy


- 21st April 2002
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...