These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

My Song


In you I saw myself
A child, lonely and lost
Yearning for a hand to hold
A shoulder to cry on to

So I held your hand
To drive the coldness from mine
Drew you close and wiped your tears
That I may feel a little less lonely

And they ask me why
Why do I feel this way for you
What's the difference between falling in love
And loving you

Perhaps they wouldn't understand
Perhaps you wouldn't too
But hear me now as I say this
What I want for myself, I do for you

- MY SONG
23rd March 2002
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...