These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

My Heart Grieves.


Coldness gripped me like a vise
For once everything seemed still
Not one sound I could hear except
The frantic rush of my blood

Yet I could not feel a thing
But the finality of numbing sorrow
And I began to choke on
A flood of tears that won't fall

You are indeed kryptonite
I feel I've no more strength to spare and affection to give
What I had, you have taken -
Without replenishing the spring,
Down
To the Last Drop.

-   7th March 2002

he taught me how it is to feel a heart-numbing, tear-freezing coldness...and to this day, i can still feel this very exact moment...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...