These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Unaccounted.

Still thinking 'bout what to do and say
Still hoping that we'd see each other
And you'd listen, not turn away

Convincing myself it's still worth it
Telling myself you did, and still care
Searching for truths in this tangle
Doing my best not to despair

And I wonder, what if I just give it up
Would it make any difference to you
What if I stop holding on to this bond
In your world, would it alter a thing or two

When I'm gone, do you honestly think
That you would, somehow, miss me too
Or would you just go on and live life as if
I never really meant anything to you

You're hurting me, are you even aware
Of that and of how this heart is bleeding
We're supposed to be friends and yet in this  pain
Seems I'm all alone in suffering

- 16TH November 2001
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...