These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

If ever you'll ask why.


Because I'm no longer secure
In what I used to share with you
Because you're no longer the sensitive fellow
I used to entrust myself to
Because I used to forget my cares and am happy
Whenever I spend time with you
But now I often find myself wondering
If you're only going through the motions, or being true
Because things no longer are the way they were
Because in my every reminiscences
I often use the phrase "used to"
Most of all, because I already miss
The friend I used to have in you.


16TH November 2001
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...