These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Prelude to MainLib blues



I think its about time I write
A whole new set of Main Lib blues
What else can I do in such a case
Might as well put my time into good use

Still , no matter what I do
Six hours of waiting is hard to fill
This noon I’ve had lunch, and read 2 books
Yet there remains four more hours to kill

I’m afraid this boredom’s driving me up the wall
How else shall I pass the time?
Imagine going through four more months of this
Its so unfair, it must be a crime! 

(1st SEM, 2001-2002)
3rd July 2001, 3:15 pm / DMLF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...