These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

1st exam jitters



I ran too fast, now I’m panting
Seated in front, seems like hiding
Behind me is the girl in red – a compliment to the green shirt I’m wearing
Boy! Christmas colors, come to think of it
My nerves are still jittery, damn it!
It’s almost  three-quarters past eight
Shucks! The prof is late
Are we going to take the test or not?
Whatever. Can’t say I studied a lot.

24th July 2001 (PH124)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...