These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

For my tree.


You were for me the embodiment of majesty
Of wisdom infinite but real
Your quiet grace revealed to me
Clues, meanings to the things I feel

The sight of your silhouette
etched vividly across a dramatic sky
Every morning, brings me incomparable joy
Your simple beauty, an inspiration;
A blessing to both soul & soil.

Now naught are the evidences
of your former glory
But someday I know
you’ll be back for sure
Even reduced to a stump, my dear tree
You’re showing me how,
in this life, to best endure.


- 11.00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...