These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Enrollment blues #3



Hey, hey, did you know
Sa pagtunganga ko kanina
At long last I saw one guy
Na from now on I’d be on the look-out na
Grabe pa daw sa pa-epek
Akala mo talagang dedma
Tumitiyempo lang naman akong
Masilip ang mukha nya
Yeah, he’s really cute
But not the type na mukhang tuta
And I ain’t yet sure but I think
Na sa mata na naman ako nakuha
Naks, sobra talagang corny!
But I swear you’d scream if you’ve seen him too
Simple lang pero lakas ng dating
And he has a disarming smile too.

(for 2nd SEM, 2000-2001)

9th November 2000, (12:10 NN)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...