These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

"Allen"



Here I am
Thinking
About a song that has nothing to do with you
But at the same time wond’ring
If I’ll have the slightest chance
Of again seeing you.

Don’t wanna nourish a hope
Yet a part of me has started to
Don’t wanna develop a crush
But I’ve already crashed on you.
Don’t want to know the slightest bit about you
Yet I’m yearning to know your name.

No, don’t wanna remember anything
Especially not the charming twinkle of your eyes,
Yet it keeps on coming back.
Haunting, taunting, and frustrating me
Though nothing’s to be done
But wait till the memory of you
Is gone.

2000 November 24
*may nakita lang akong cute sa Engg a kamukha ni Allen sa Vision of Escaflowne ;p
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...