These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Evolution.

Like a tiny fern to a mighty redwood,
I am  being molded
By and through –
TIME
STRIFE.
Slowly yet surely I know
That I am being led to my destiny,
To my niche,
To my rightful place in this patch of universe called
Earth
And all is starting from deep within
From an idea, a hint, an inkling and a feeling
To a memory
A realization
A belief
A principle that would be the basis
of the life I’d lead
I am changing,
Growing,
Changing,
BECAUSE OF & THRU
HIM.



- 9.21.00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...