These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Dare To.

 
I feel nasty.
There’s nothing but hatred within.
Guilty feelings don’t count
Guess its ‘coz I’m tired of trying
To understand
Though how I hate being this way
Yet there’s no use fighting
I’ll just end up insane
And either way
I’d still be the one to blame.
So leave me alone.
Don’t even dare.
No sense in pretending.
You simply don’t care.
Nobody gives a damn
I’ll just make do with what I can
I don’t need hypocrites
To further cause me pain!

 9th August 2000


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...