These are but vain attempts to express, by one who wears her heart on her sleeve. Words, much like love, can be ever elusive... ever frustrating... like trying to paint a million stories on a single canvass. If you will read, please do not ask. Just feel. Or at least try to. The meaning is, whatever you have felt to be there, or the lack thereof :)

Summer enrollment blues #3



I’m really not so sure, but I think it was him
Just can’t clearly remember
Coz the memory’s gone dim
But he sure looked a lot like a male version of Mischelle
Features which I thought I’ve come to know so well
But there’s this great change
in the way he looked to me
He wasn’t as charming as I thought
Just more than ‘a trifle’ pretty

 Eng’g lobby


17th April 2000, 2:12pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...